An annual tax-deductible individual membership fee of just $100 will help cover the costs for maintaining our chapter with USDLA national, website hosting fees, and other administrative/legal expenses.
- Free admission to our 4 half day regular bi-monthly meetings per year (a $100 value)
- Held at locations throughout PA/DE/NJ
- "Hot" Distance/e-Learning topics
- Distance/e-Learning/m-Learning/Ed Tech Case Studies
- Presented by experts & practitioners
- Discounts to national USDLA events
- Limited National USDLA membership
- National USDLA Distance/e-Learning Award
PADLA is non-profit volunteer member-supported organization.
We encourage you to fill out your Member Application
and pay by credit card online.
Or make out a $100 check to PADLA and send along with your complete contact information to:
50 W. 55the St.
Ocean City, NJ 08226
RE: PADLA Membership
For questions call Louis Stricoff @ #610-772-3871 or email at Louis.Stricoff@padla.org