NEW REGISTRATION PRICE FOR ALL: Just $100 for Conference and a FREE Annual Membership !!!!
Join us for our 9th Annual Conference & Expo featuring: keynote address "The Future Has Moved...And Left No Forwarding Address" by Hank Moore , a noted futurist and author, 15 concurrent sessions in 3 tracks (Corporate, Academic, Developer/ID) presented by regional practitioners and experts, a Vendor Expo, Awards, food, approx 200 attendees, and much much more.
CLICK HERE FOR THE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE PRESENTATION DETAILS
CLICK HERE FOR PRESENTER BIOS
- "How Long Will It Take? And What Will It Cost: The Art of Pre-Planning & Proposal Writing" by LRA Worldwide
- "Free Tools & Resources to Build Better e-Learning" by Susan Boyd Associates
- "All Aboard, Everywhere:A Case Study in On-Boarding a Distributed Population" by Pearson VUE
- "The Future of Learning: Today" by Sealworks Interactive Studios
- "Beyond Learning: Using Technology to Support Performance" by Devereux
- "Teaching Public Speaking Totally OnLine" by Bucks County Community College
- "One Tool at a Time: OnLine French Classes" by Temple University FGIS
- "The Business Tree: Growth Strategies & Tactics for Surviving and Thriving" by Hank Moore
- "Can a Game Prepare You to Teach & Train?" by simSchool
- "Steps to be Taken When You Decide to Teach OnLine" by Temple University OnLine Teaching Circle
- "Outsourced! Business Case of Offshore e-Learning Development" by TE Connectivity
- "Ten Tips for Teaching Science Totally OnLine" by Ocean County College
- "Strategies for OnLine & Live Compliance Training" by Lernia Training Solutions
- "Information Design in an Ubiquitous World" by Vertex, Inc
- "Merrill Lynch: Bullish on Mobile Learning: A Case Study" by Intuition
Just 1 Exhibitor spot remains open. If you would like to share your Distance/e-Learning/m-Learning/Ed Tech products/services with our regional community, please contact Louis.Stricoff@padla.org ASAP for complete details.
CLICK HERE FOR THE EXHIBITOR/SPONSOR LIST
Whether your experience ranges from novice to expert, this Conference & Expo is guaranteed to increase your knowledge base while giving you the opportunity to build your personal professional network.
ABOUT OUR CONFERENCE HOST
Temple University Ambler provides the benefits of a large research university and the advantages of a relaxed, small-college atmosphere, including close student-faculty interaction, integrated academic and student services, and unique leadership and service-learning opportunities for a diverse student population. The campus offers a distinctive array of undergraduate, graduate, and non-credit programs. The School of Environmental Design incorporates the Department of Community and Regional Planning, the Department of Landscape Architecture and Horticulture, and the Center for Sustainable Communities cultivating distinctive classroom and research programs focused on the nexus of humanity and the environment.