LivingTree (www.livingtree.com) is looking for experienced Relationship Managers. LivingTree is a private social network for the K-12 education system and connects districts/school administrators, classes/teachers and students/parents to streamline and enable seamless communication, coordination and collaboration. LivingTree is available on the web, iOS and Android. Built on an innovative, scalable & stable platform, and launched in June-2013, LivingTree is currently used by thousands of school communities in the United States and Internationally.
As an evangelist of LivingTree's engagement platform, the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with communications and technology leaders in school districts in a defined region of the United States. This person will have the opportunity to transform school/community/family relationships through sales and implementation of the only multi-tiered collaboration network available today.
The right candidate will have proven ability to keenly build and nurture customer relationships, occasionally work closely with the management team on pipeline building and attainment, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and will have a very high bar for communication quality.
This position is a contract position. LivingTree will provide marketing materials both physical and digital, inside sales support, and CRM access. The candidate will participate in twice monthly national sync meetings and cover personal expenses. Commission will compensate the position. The person in this role will join a passionate, fun team focused on transforming relationships through community engagement.
• Extensive experience in education management/sales, preferably education technology and/or communication platforms
• Strong network within specified region school districts and beyond, preferably among communications and technology leaders
• Proven track record of relationship management, pipeline building, deal closure
• Passion for community engagement, parent-school partnership, student success
• Keen understanding of technology
• Passion for learning and personal growth
• Own relationship development in specified territory
• Own pipeline building and sales closure in specified territory
• Work with LivingTree management team regarding both status and strategy (meetings twice monthly)
• Work closely with marketing to select proper venues, conferences, messaging to achieve growth goals
• Emanate passion for parent engagement and LivingTree!
If interested in this business opportunity please contact Marci Powell email@example.com #210-403-9737