The company I work for is CoreDial, and we are located in Blue Bell PA, (about 20 miles west of Phila). We produce a Voice over IP (VoIP) software product that is fairly complex and are looking for an ID to develop training for our customers. People can email their resumes to me at Lmarshall@croedial.com and I am also happy to answer questions about our products, etc. It's a really great place to work, all the pictures on our website are of actual employees onsite at our office in Blue Bell.
The full job description is below.
The eLearning Developer position is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of CoreDial training courses, content, and learning curriculums. Experience in both classroom and e-Learning instruction methods, and a working knowledge of Adult Learning Theory and the ADDIE model is a must. The Instructional Designer will conduct regular assessment and analysis of existing training programs to identify needs and make recommendations to help develop, implement, and enhance training content, delivery, and evaluation.
The candidate will work closely with other CoreDial departments to translate complex business, process or technological concepts into easy-to-understand lessons and tutorials, utilizing communication, instructional design and strong technical skills to meet course specific learning objectives. The ideal candidate has experience in delivering training or eLearning courses to executives and other business professionals. A detail oriented personality, desire to learn and help others learn, and a passion for innovation are required.
· Develops a thorough understanding of CoreDial's software, services and processes, and their usage by our customers and their end-users.
· Performs needs assessment and research, and works closely with CoreDial SMEs to develop learning requirements aligned with CoreDial objectives and Partner needs.
· Determine the most effective approach to curriculum design, development, and delivery in order to create relevant, engaging, and innovative learning solutions.
· Oversees training design projects from inception to completion, driving milestones, meeting deadlines, and reprioritizing as needed to meet department and company goals.
· Collaborates across the learning organization to deliver all components of CoreDial training programs including: learning objectives, performance objectives, participant guides, facilitator guides, videos, job aids, assessments, and learning exercises.
· Evaluates existing programs and courses, and uses evaluation and feedback to upgrade learning and/or develop additional material.
· Reports on key metrics to measure training program impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility.
· Provides support for learning resources, websites and systems as directed.
· Ensures learning schedules and calendars are administered.
· Assist in the delivery of instructor-led and online eLearning training programs as directed.
· Manages time, resources and priorities to meet quality standards, project timelines, and learning outcomes.
· May lead and direct the work of others.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 4-year Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 4-8 years experience in instructional design/development
· Strong project management and organizational skills: ability to manage goals, quality standards and timelines for multiple projects
· The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
· Proficient in the Adult Learning Theory and ADDIE model application for L&D design
· Relies on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Strong team collaboration skills
· The desire to meet and exceed measurable goals
· A highly self-driven sense of motivation
· Likes and embraces technology
· Experience with online eLearning tools such as Moodle or similar
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Power Point and Excel, and online tools such as GoToMeeting or WebEx
· Adobe Captivate or Creative Suite experience a plus
· Masters of Instructional Design or Instructional Technology preferred
Technical Writer // CoreDial, LLC // coredial.com //
751 Arbor Way, Hillcrest I, Suite 150, Blue Bell, PA 19422
P: 215.297.4400 x405 // F: 215.297.4401 // E: email@example.com